This unit is responsible for identifying and eliminating hazards and minimising occupational safety risks. Six people work in the Office. In addition to the manager, these are specialists and OHS inspectors. The Occupational Health and Safety Office works on the basis of developed working standards: monitoring (occupational health and safety visits), accidents, training. The documents prepared are made available to employees on the intranet, and information is sent to all contract managers, site managers, management, and the Management Board.
- a review of working conditions,
- a periodic assessment of the state of occupational health and safety,
- an opinion on the measures taken by the employer to prevent occupational accidents,
- near misses,
- means of protection against the COVID 19 pandemic,
- formulation of proposals for improving working conditions,
- cooperation with the employer in the fulfilment of its OHS responsibilities,
- standards of the Agreement for Construction Safety.